Chain snatcher swallows gold neckalace after caught by public
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
A chain snatcher swallowed the gold necklace he had snatched from a woman after being caught by public at J C Nagar area, but is now in police custody as they are thinking of how to retrieve it
Police said the 25-year-old man snatched a 10 grams gold chain from a woman, but the woman started screaming, alerting the public, who chased and caught hold of him.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy