Chain snatchers fire at chasing man
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Vadodara: Two unidentified men fired at a men who was chasing them while they were trying to speed away after snatching a chain from a woman in Gotri area of the city on Tuesday evening. Gotri police said two motorbike-born men snatched away chain of one Anuradha Kurlapati when she was out for her evening stroll. Following this, a man, identified as one Parimal Suthar, who happened to passerby the area on his bike, gave a chase to the alleged chain-snatchers. Realising this, they fired at him and then escaped. Gotri police said the bullet fired by the chain-snatcher hit Suthar's bike.
Sadiq encounter accused gets 4-day bail for daughter's wedding
Ahmedabad: A special CBI court on Tuesday granted a four-day temporary bail to Ajaypal Singh Yadav, one of the accused in Sadiq Jamal Mehtar encounter case, to attend his daughter's marriage.