Chaman Vatika School celebrates annual day
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Chaman Vatika school celebrated its annual day and prize distribution ceremony on Saturday where former Union Minister Vinod Sharma was the chief guest and Commissioner Ambala Division from Ambala Cantt, R P Gupta, was the Guest of Honour.
The lighting of the lamp was followed by an aarti and saraswati vandana. Students presented an orchestra and a songs medley while they paid a tribute to the late Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna. Cultural items and dances were performed by the students, as well as activities related to sports like skating, kung fu and aerobics.
Principal A K Saxena presented the Annual Report and prized were given to meritorious students and best teachers. The chief guest appreciated the efforts of the students for the cultural event and congratulated all the prize winners.