Chaman Vatika School celebrates annual day
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Chaman Vatika school celebrated its annual day and prize distribution ceremony on Saturday where former Union Minister Vinod Sharma was the chief guest and Commissioner Ambala Division from Ambala Cantt, R P Gupta, was the Guest of Honour.
The lighting of the lamp was followed by an aarti and saraswati vandana. Students presented an orchestra and a songs medley while they paid a tribute to the late Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna. Cultural items and dances were performed by the students, as well as activities related to sports like skating, kung fu and aerobics.
Principal A K Saxena presented the Annual Report and prized were given to meritorious students and best teachers. The chief guest appreciated the efforts of the students for the cultural event and congratulated all the prize winners.
Vinod Sharma spoke on the significance of a school in shaping the personality of its pupils and encouraged the students to take up co-curricular activities.