Chaman Vatika School celebrates annual day
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Chaman Vatika school celebrated its annual day and prize distribution ceremony on Saturday where former Union Minister Vinod Sharma was the chief guest and Commissioner Ambala Division from Ambala Cantt, R P Gupta, was the Guest of Honour.
The lighting of the lamp was followed by an aarti and saraswati vandana. Students presented an orchestra and a songs medley while they paid a tribute to the late Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna. Cultural items and dances were performed by the students, as well as activities related to sports like skating, kung fu and aerobics.
Principal A K Saxena presented the Annual Report and prized were given to meritorious students and best teachers. The chief guest appreciated the efforts of the students for the cultural event and congratulated all the prize winners.
Vinod Sharma spoke on the significance of a school in shaping the personality of its pupils and encouraged the students to take up co-curricular activities.