Chaman Vatika School celebrates annual day
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Chaman Vatika school celebrated its annual day and prize distribution ceremony on Saturday where former Union Minister Vinod Sharma was the chief guest and Commissioner Ambala Division from Ambala Cantt, R P Gupta, was the Guest of Honour.
The lighting of the lamp was followed by an aarti and saraswati vandana. Students presented an orchestra and a songs medley while they paid a tribute to the late Bollywood actor Rajesh Khanna. Cultural items and dances were performed by the students, as well as activities related to sports like skating, kung fu and aerobics.
Principal A K Saxena presented the Annual Report and prized were given to meritorious students and best teachers. The chief guest appreciated the efforts of the students for the cultural event and congratulated all the prize winners.
Vinod Sharma spoke on the significance of a school in shaping the personality of its pupils and encouraged the students to take up co-curricular activities.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today