Champion Leagie: Ronaldo plotting ‘family’ Man U’s CL knockout
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo did not celebrate his goal against former team Manchester United during their Champions League clash at Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday, but the Portuguese ace is now desperate to knock out Red Devils from the tournament. Ronaldo is fired up ahead of the decisive second leg at Old Trafford on March 5 and is adamant that the Spanish giants will be victorious, the Sun reports. Ronaldo said he didn't celebrate the goal because Old Trafford is a home where he played for six years, and he arrived there as almost a kid, adding it's not about not celebrating because he wants to win but he respects the people of Manchester. The forward added if he leaves Madrid for another team one day, he would not celebrate against Real, adding it was beautiful and emotional to play against his family, United. Ronaldo said they created but did not finish off their chances, and this is wide open for the return match, adding they would go there to score goals and go through, which is not a big deal. Ronaldo added Madrid shouldn't change the game plan they have because they always have the initiative and they would try to win at Old Trafford. (ANI)