Chandigarh among best performing UTs in UID enrolment in country, say officials
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
A survey was carried out by the district administration which identified as many as 23,000 families for the allotment of houses. While over 12,000 houses are under construction, the allotment of some 1200 houses has been made using UID as a basis. The rest of the houses are being alloted using the UID as an identification only," said a UT official.