Chandigarh couple brutalise Bengal woman after promising job, arrested
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- Modi would have ousted Vajpayee just like Jaswant, Advani: Rahul Gandhi
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
Contacted, SHO, Inspector Charanjit Singh Virk said, "We are yet to verify the allegations of sexual assault by the victim".
The police suspect Naresh and Seema of being involved in a human-trafficking racket as they had reportedly brought the victim to the city alongwith two other women. The other women were sent to some other place.
Meanwhile, doctors at Government Multi-Specialty Hospital (GMSH), Sector 16, said that only a swab test will confirm rape for which a chemical analysis report is awaited.