Chandigarh couple brutalise Bengal woman after promising job, arrested
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Contacted, SHO, Inspector Charanjit Singh Virk said, "We are yet to verify the allegations of sexual assault by the victim".
The police suspect Naresh and Seema of being involved in a human-trafficking racket as they had reportedly brought the victim to the city alongwith two other women. The other women were sent to some other place.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism