Chargesheet against Thane BJP chief in cheating case
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Navi Mumbai police have filed a chargesheet against Thane BJP chief and builder Suresh Haware and four others for allegedly cheating a businessman to the tune of Rs 54 lakh, police said on Sunday.
The chargesheet was filed recently in CBD Vashi court against Haware, his brother Sanjay and sister-in-law Ujwala and two of his employees, D Taide and Mohandas, working in his construction firm ó Haware Engineers and Builders, a crime branch official said.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today