Charlie Sheen donates $12,000 for paparazzo's funeral
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- BJP leader to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- The Third Front: Why transgenders remain a minority in election process
- Elections LIVE 2014: BJP distances itself from Giriraj Singh over his Pak remarks; Modi takes a jibe at 'Shehzada' again
Troubled star Charlie Sheen has given USD 12,000 to Chris Guerra's family to put towards his funeral after the paparazzi was tragically struck by a vehicle while attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car.
The 'Anger Management' star has paid a generous amount for 29-year-old Guerra's burial costs after hearing through a photographer friend that his family was trying to raise funds for the service, reported TMZ.
"A tragic incident like this erases the line between the photographer and the subject. It's an unforgiving moment that begs us all to be human and work as one to prevent this in the future. As parents, we are all not supposed to bury our children. My deepest condolences to the families involved," he said.
This is not the first time that Sheen, 47, has used his cash for a good cause.
The actor, who has moved in with his 24-year-old porn star girlfriend Georgia Jones, gave his 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to help pay off her USD 233,904 tax bill last year.