Charlie Sheen donates $12,000 for paparazzo's funeral
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Troubled star Charlie Sheen has given USD 12,000 to Chris Guerra's family to put towards his funeral after the paparazzi was tragically struck by a vehicle while attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car.
The 'Anger Management' star has paid a generous amount for 29-year-old Guerra's burial costs after hearing through a photographer friend that his family was trying to raise funds for the service, reported TMZ.
"A tragic incident like this erases the line between the photographer and the subject. It's an unforgiving moment that begs us all to be human and work as one to prevent this in the future. As parents, we are all not supposed to bury our children. My deepest condolences to the families involved," he said.
This is not the first time that Sheen, 47, has used his cash for a good cause.
The actor, who has moved in with his 24-year-old porn star girlfriend Georgia Jones, gave his 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to help pay off her USD 233,904 tax bill last year.