Charlie Sheen donates $12,000 for paparazzo's funeral
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Wary of Muslim âdisapprovalâ, Mamata doesnât meet US envoy
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- In city of Taj, American-Indian love story ends in tragedy
Troubled star Charlie Sheen has given USD 12,000 to Chris Guerra's family to put towards his funeral after the paparazzi was tragically struck by a vehicle while attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car.
The 'Anger Management' star has paid a generous amount for 29-year-old Guerra's burial costs after hearing through a photographer friend that his family was trying to raise funds for the service, reported TMZ.
"A tragic incident like this erases the line between the photographer and the subject. It's an unforgiving moment that begs us all to be human and work as one to prevent this in the future. As parents, we are all not supposed to bury our children. My deepest condolences to the families involved," he said.
This is not the first time that Sheen, 47, has used his cash for a good cause.
The actor, who has moved in with his 24-year-old porn star girlfriend Georgia Jones, gave his 'Scary Movie 5' co-star Lindsay Lohan USD 100,000 to help pay off her USD 233,904 tax bill last year.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly