Charlie Sheen donates $75000 to cancer patient
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Actor Charlie Sheen has donated $75,000 for a 10-year-old girl suffering from cancer.
The 47-year-old was in conversation with a Hermosa Beach police officer here, when he got to know that the officer's daughter Jasmine is suffering from Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma (CR), reported TMZ Online.
CR is a form of cancer that occurs in the muscle tissue and requires over a year of expensive medical treatments like chemo and radiation therapy.
The actor, who is father of five children said to the officer, "No parent should have to watch their kid go through that."
Hermosa Beach Police Association, which started a fund for Jasmine received a cheque of USD 75,000 from the actor very next day.