Charlize Theron dating Eric Stonestreet?
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Actress Charlize Theron is reportedly dating newly single 'Modern Family' star Eric Stonestreet after being introduced by mutual friends.
Stonestreet, 41, had split from his long-term girlfriend Katherine Tokarz and he is said to have fallen head-over-heels for his good friend Theron, reported Contactmusic.
"Charlize and Eric get along incredibly well. They started off as friends but things are blossoming between them. Eric is down to earth and funny and Charlize thinks the world of him. It's early days but they're very fond of each other," a source said.
The 37-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star, who adopted a baby boy called Jackson last May, has been single since breaking off her nine year engagement to Irish actor Stuart Townsend in 2010.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself