Charlize Theron dating Eric Stonestreet?
- G4 summit: PM Modi calls for UNSC reforms within fixed time frame
- Rajnath Singh snubs RK Singh after party MP alleges corruption in Bihar ticket distribution
- CBI officials raid Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh's residence; BJP demands his resignation
- Narendra Modi’s Silicon Valley swing: Who is wooing who?
- Delhi L-G Jung to be replaced? Kejriwal says won't help, unless PMO stops interfering
Actress Charlize Theron is reportedly dating newly single 'Modern Family' star Eric Stonestreet after being introduced by mutual friends.
Stonestreet, 41, had split from his long-term girlfriend Katherine Tokarz and he is said to have fallen head-over-heels for his good friend Theron, reported Contactmusic.
"Charlize and Eric get along incredibly well. They started off as friends but things are blossoming between them. Eric is down to earth and funny and Charlize thinks the world of him. It's early days but they're very fond of each other," a source said.
The 37-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star, who adopted a baby boy called Jackson last May, has been single since breaking off her nine year engagement to Irish actor Stuart Townsend in 2010.