Charlize Theron dating Eric Stonestreet?
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Actress Charlize Theron is reportedly dating newly single 'Modern Family' star Eric Stonestreet after being introduced by mutual friends.
Stonestreet, 41, had split from his long-term girlfriend Katherine Tokarz and he is said to have fallen head-over-heels for his good friend Theron, reported Contactmusic.
"Charlize and Eric get along incredibly well. They started off as friends but things are blossoming between them. Eric is down to earth and funny and Charlize thinks the world of him. It's early days but they're very fond of each other," a source said.
The 37-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star, who adopted a baby boy called Jackson last May, has been single since breaking off her nine year engagement to Irish actor Stuart Townsend in 2010.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might