Charlize Theron dating Eric Stonestreet?
- Union Cabinet approves scrapping railway budget and merging it with general budget
- Terrorists locked soldiers in cook house, store: Uri attack probe
- Uri attack probe: Army looks at possible insider help, scans route through village on LoC
- US lawmkers introduce Bill to designate Pakistan as state sponsor of terrorism
- Faulty supplies to troops: UN deducts Rs 338 crore from payment to India
Actress Charlize Theron is reportedly dating newly single 'Modern Family' star Eric Stonestreet after being introduced by mutual friends.
Stonestreet, 41, had split from his long-term girlfriend Katherine Tokarz and he is said to have fallen head-over-heels for his good friend Theron, reported Contactmusic.
"Charlize and Eric get along incredibly well. They started off as friends but things are blossoming between them. Eric is down to earth and funny and Charlize thinks the world of him. It's early days but they're very fond of each other," a source said.
The 37-year-old "Snow White and the Huntsman" star, who adopted a baby boy called Jackson last May, has been single since breaking off her nine year engagement to Irish actor Stuart Townsend in 2010.
- The Uri challenge: Repair structures to reduce vulnerability, provide deterrence
- India must distinguish between the Pakistani military and its political leadership
- Delhi government can learn a lot about education from its minister’s Finland tour
- The unimportance of Shahabuddin
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Uri choice
- Only 27 per cent of villages in India have a bank within a five km radius