Charlize Theron flaunts buzz cut on day out with mum
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi breaks silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, Charlize Theron showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the 'Monster' star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted with her mum over a bottle of rose champagne, the Daily Mail reported.
The South African beauty showed off a somewhat uneven complexion and her skin tone appeared to be rather patchy.
Theron looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa, as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
However, the mother-of-one without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
The 37-year-old actress looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of Ray Ban aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in 'Mad Max: Fury Road,' the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson.
She said that she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
"I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me," she said recently.
"George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
"I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!" she said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready