Chavan assures to look into arrest of Gondia ZP officials
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan has assured the Assembly of looking into the matter pertaining to the arrest of Gondia Zila Parishad office-bearers under the Prevention of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes Atrocities Act. Raising the issue during Zero Hour, Leader of Opposition Eknath Khadse pointed out that Gondia Zila Parishad CEO Yeshwant Gedam had lodged the complaint against the office-bearers because the latter exposed his corrupt practices. Khadse said the district observed a bandh to protest the arrests.