Chemical prices remain steady in thin trade
- LIVE updates: Sasikala visits Jayalalithaa memorial, will surrender in Bengaluru today
- ISRO launch: Proud moment for India, record 104 satellites placed in orbit
- DMK convenes emergency meeting, likely to consider backing Panneerselvam
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017 Phase 2 Live Updates: 24.14 per cent voter turnout till 11 am
- Uttarakhand Assembly Elections 2017 Polling Live Updates: 22 per cent turnout till 11 am
Wholesale prices of chemicals remained steady at the local market here today on scattered deals.
Traders said scattered demand from consuming industries mainly kept chemical prices unaltered. The following are today's quotations: Ammonium chloride (50 kg) Rs 900-2,200, acetic acid (1kg)
Rs 44-52, ammonia bicarb (25 kg) Rs 400-450, boric acid technical (50 kg) Rs 3,400 3,800, borex granular (50 kg) Rs 1,800-1,900. Caustic soda flake (50 kg) Rs 1,600-1,700, citric acid (50 kg) (China) Rs 3,100-3,500, citric acid deshi (50 kg) Rs 3,000-3,700, camphor slab (1 kg) Rs 290, camphor powder (1kg) Rs 270, glycerine (1 kg) Rs 90-115, hexamine (1kg) Rs 85, hydrogen peroxide (1 kg) Rs 40-45, menthol bold crystal (per kg) Rs 1,840, menthol flake (1 kg) Rs 1,770 and mentha oil (1kg) Rs 1,645.
Paraffin wax (1 kg) Iran Rs 86 Paraffin wax (1 kg) China Rs 105 Paraffin wax (1 kg) Indian Rs 103 Soda ash (50 kg) (Tata) Rs 1,060 Soda ash (50 kg) (Gujarat) Rs 1,000 Soda ash (50 kg) (DCW) Rs 1,000 Soda ash (50 kg) (Birla) Rs 1,000 Soda Hydro Sulphate (1 kg) Rs 120-150 Sodium hydro sulphite (1 kg) damosha Rs 105 Sodium hydro sulphite (1 kg) china Rs 100 Sodium hydro sulphite safolite (1 kg) Rs 120-145 Sodium silicate (Qtl) Rs 1,050-1,200 Sodium nitrate (50 kg) Rs 1,650-1,800 Sodium nitrite (50 kg) Rs 1,850-1,900 Sodium bio-carbonate (50 kg) Rs 1,050 Stable bleaching powder (25 kg) Rs 350-450 Tartaric acid france (1 kg) Rs 440
- Trump presidency deepens clash within: ideals of equality, freedom vs its pre-1965 history
- Project replacing Pragati Maidan’s structures ignores their significance as cultural artefacts
- Demonetisation is a mythical construction; it doesn't build argument, but weaves myth
- Law must be amended to arrive at fairer determination of age of victim, accused
- Raja Mandala: Battling de-globalisation
- The defence budget, 2017-18, raises serious concerns