Chemical prices remain steady in thin trade
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Wholesale prices of chemicals remained steady at the local market here today on scattered deals.
Traders said scattered demand from consuming industries mainly kept chemical prices unaltered. The following are today's quotations: Ammonium chloride (50 kg) Rs 900-2,200, acetic acid (1kg)
Rs 44-52, ammonia bicarb (25 kg) Rs 400-450, boric acid technical (50 kg) Rs 3,400 3,800, borex granular (50 kg) Rs 1,800-1,900. Caustic soda flake (50 kg) Rs 1,600-1,700, citric acid (50 kg) (China) Rs 3,100-3,500, citric acid deshi (50 kg) Rs 3,000-3,700, camphor slab (1 kg) Rs 290, camphor powder (1kg) Rs 270, glycerine (1 kg) Rs 90-115, hexamine (1kg) Rs 85, hydrogen peroxide (1 kg) Rs 40-45, menthol bold crystal (per kg) Rs 1,840, menthol flake (1 kg) Rs 1,770 and mentha oil (1kg) Rs 1,645.
Paraffin wax (1 kg) Iran Rs 86 Paraffin wax (1 kg) China Rs 105 Paraffin wax (1 kg) Indian Rs 103 Soda ash (50 kg) (Tata) Rs 1,060 Soda ash (50 kg) (Gujarat) Rs 1,000 Soda ash (50 kg) (DCW) Rs 1,000 Soda ash (50 kg) (Birla) Rs 1,000 Soda Hydro Sulphate (1 kg) Rs 120-150 Sodium hydro sulphite (1 kg) damosha Rs 105 Sodium hydro sulphite (1 kg) china Rs 100 Sodium hydro sulphite safolite (1 kg) Rs 120-145 Sodium silicate (Qtl) Rs 1,050-1,200 Sodium nitrate (50 kg) Rs 1,650-1,800 Sodium nitrite (50 kg) Rs 1,850-1,900 Sodium bio-carbonate (50 kg) Rs 1,050 Stable bleaching powder (25 kg) Rs 350-450 Tartaric acid france (1 kg) Rs 440