Cher breaks up with boyfriend
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Singer-actress Cher has ended her romance with biker boyfriend Tim Medvetz.
The 67-year-old had been dating Medvetz, 42, since 2008, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I just broke up with someone but I need a little bit of a break. I don't believe in going from one relationship to another - I have girlfriends that won't leave someone they're with until they have someone to move on to and you just can't do that," she said.
The singer also said that she did not "really think" about walking down the aisle for the third time.
"I don't really think about it, but I wouldn't say no. I just can't think why I would. Something really bizarre would have to happen. I like being in a relationship and I'm a really good girlfriend. But you know, you have periods where you're with someone and relationships have their own life. I'm kind of fatalistic about those things," Cher explained.