Cher breaks up with boyfriend
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Singer-actress Cher has ended her romance with biker boyfriend Tim Medvetz.
The 67-year-old had been dating Medvetz, 42, since 2008, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I just broke up with someone but I need a little bit of a break. I don't believe in going from one relationship to another - I have girlfriends that won't leave someone they're with until they have someone to move on to and you just can't do that," she said.
The singer also said that she did not "really think" about walking down the aisle for the third time.
"I don't really think about it, but I wouldn't say no. I just can't think why I would. Something really bizarre would have to happen. I like being in a relationship and I'm a really good girlfriend. But you know, you have periods where you're with someone and relationships have their own life. I'm kind of fatalistic about those things," Cher explained.