Cheryl Cole dismisses engagement stories
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
British singer Cheryl Cole has shot down reports suggesting boyfriend Tre Holloway is preparing to propose.
The 'Fight for This Love' hitmaker has been dating her back-up dancer since last summer and it was reported that Holloway had asked Cole's father for his blessing to marry the pop star.
However, the singer took to her Twitter page to deny the claims, reported Contactmusic.
In a series of posts, she wrote, "Ok... That's enough silliness now from the media!! I am not, nor am I getting engaged or married! Stop it... Its pretty pathetic and very corny!!"
Cole was previously married to soccer ace Ashley Cole, but the union ended in 2010 amid reports of his cheating.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2