Cheryl Cole dismisses engagement stories
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
British singer Cheryl Cole has shot down reports suggesting boyfriend Tre Holloway is preparing to propose.
The 'Fight for This Love' hitmaker has been dating her back-up dancer since last summer and it was reported that Holloway had asked Cole's father for his blessing to marry the pop star.
However, the singer took to her Twitter page to deny the claims, reported Contactmusic.
In a series of posts, she wrote, "Ok... That's enough silliness now from the media!! I am not, nor am I getting engaged or married! Stop it... Its pretty pathetic and very corny!!"
Cole was previously married to soccer ace Ashley Cole, but the union ended in 2010 amid reports of his cheating.