Cheryl Cole dismisses engagement stories
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
British singer Cheryl Cole has shot down reports suggesting boyfriend Tre Holloway is preparing to propose.
The 'Fight for This Love' hitmaker has been dating her back-up dancer since last summer and it was reported that Holloway had asked Cole's father for his blessing to marry the pop star.
However, the singer took to her Twitter page to deny the claims, reported Contactmusic.
In a series of posts, she wrote, "Ok... That's enough silliness now from the media!! I am not, nor am I getting engaged or married! Stop it... Its pretty pathetic and very corny!!"
Cole was previously married to soccer ace Ashley Cole, but the union ended in 2010 amid reports of his cheating.
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people