Cheryl Cole dismisses engagement stories
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
British singer Cheryl Cole has shot down reports suggesting boyfriend Tre Holloway is preparing to propose.
The 'Fight for This Love' hitmaker has been dating her back-up dancer since last summer and it was reported that Holloway had asked Cole's father for his blessing to marry the pop star.
However, the singer took to her Twitter page to deny the claims, reported Contactmusic.
In a series of posts, she wrote, "Ok... That's enough silliness now from the media!! I am not, nor am I getting engaged or married! Stop it... Its pretty pathetic and very corny!!"
Cole was previously married to soccer ace Ashley Cole, but the union ended in 2010 amid reports of his cheating.