Cheryl Cole goes bra-less in daring jumpsuit
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Cheryl Cole, who recently slammed a starting the 1.4-million-pound legal action against the producers behind 'The X Factor' USA, was spotted flaunting a lot of cleavage at the Jingle Bell Ball before hitting the club with her boyfriend with her bra very much on show.
The singer headed to the Jingle Bell Ball in London to perform in the most daring jumpsuit known to man," the Mirror reported.
The buttoned jumpsuit was tighter than tight, with no sign of VPL and a neckline that left no option for a bra. Teaming the look with a slicked back ponytail and dark lipstick, the 29-year-old meant business as she performed for thousands at the pop concert with the help of her man Tre Holloway.
Following their high energy performance, the loved-up couple got all dressed up for a posh night out at the Rose club.