Cheryl Cole goes bra-less in daring jumpsuit
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Cheryl Cole, who recently slammed a starting the 1.4-million-pound legal action against the producers behind 'The X Factor' USA, was spotted flaunting a lot of cleavage at the Jingle Bell Ball before hitting the club with her boyfriend with her bra very much on show.
The singer headed to the Jingle Bell Ball in London to perform in the most daring jumpsuit known to man," the Mirror reported.
The buttoned jumpsuit was tighter than tight, with no sign of VPL and a neckline that left no option for a bra. Teaming the look with a slicked back ponytail and dark lipstick, the 29-year-old meant business as she performed for thousands at the pop concert with the help of her man Tre Holloway.
Following their high energy performance, the loved-up couple got all dressed up for a posh night out at the Rose club.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor