Cheryl Cole goes bra-less in daring jumpsuit
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Cheryl Cole, who recently slammed a starting the 1.4-million-pound legal action against the producers behind 'The X Factor' USA, was spotted flaunting a lot of cleavage at the Jingle Bell Ball before hitting the club with her boyfriend with her bra very much on show.
The singer headed to the Jingle Bell Ball in London to perform in the most daring jumpsuit known to man," the Mirror reported.
The buttoned jumpsuit was tighter than tight, with no sign of VPL and a neckline that left no option for a bra. Teaming the look with a slicked back ponytail and dark lipstick, the 29-year-old meant business as she performed for thousands at the pop concert with the help of her man Tre Holloway.
Following their high energy performance, the loved-up couple got all dressed up for a posh night out at the Rose club.
Despite inviting her mum Joan along to the afterparty, Cole decided to wear a top that was entirely see-through, showing off her admittedly incredible breasts to dozens of fans inside the west London club.