Cheryl Cole goes bra-less in daring jumpsuit
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Cheryl Cole, who recently slammed a starting the 1.4-million-pound legal action against the producers behind 'The X Factor' USA, was spotted flaunting a lot of cleavage at the Jingle Bell Ball before hitting the club with her boyfriend with her bra very much on show.
The singer headed to the Jingle Bell Ball in London to perform in the most daring jumpsuit known to man," the Mirror reported.
The buttoned jumpsuit was tighter than tight, with no sign of VPL and a neckline that left no option for a bra. Teaming the look with a slicked back ponytail and dark lipstick, the 29-year-old meant business as she performed for thousands at the pop concert with the help of her man Tre Holloway.
Following their high energy performance, the loved-up couple got all dressed up for a posh night out at the Rose club.
Despite inviting her mum Joan along to the afterparty, Cole decided to wear a top that was entirely see-through, showing off her admittedly incredible breasts to dozens of fans inside the west London club.
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan
- Three electrocuted while fixing Cong candidate’s board
- Public peeing a menace but can’t ensure zips locked: HC