Cheryl Cole relaxes by exercising
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: If Congress comes to power again, 40, 000 farmers will benefit, says Sonia
'Girls Aloud' singer Cheryl Cole likes to work out regularly as she says it's the only time she can get away from the pressure and stresses in her life.
Besides exercising, 29-year-old singer also gives huge importance to healthy eating habits, reported Femalefirst.
"I love exercising. There is a lot of stress and pressure in my job, so when I have those two hours to myself I feel I can shut the rest of the world out. I don't have my phone, just loud music, and it feels good when I release endorphins through exercise. I do the Tracy Anderson Method, which is dance-cardio. Tracy is a dancer, so she gets the whole dancer thing," said Cole.
The 'Call My Name' hitmaker said eating healthy helps her stay energetic on stage.
"I don't care what anyone tells you, there is no such thing as being able to eat whatever you want. I think it's really important to eat healthily and it makes such a difference to your energy. The tour has altered my workout regime as I dance full out on the stage so I don't need to do as much cardio or I would be tired for the stage. I have to keep some energy for the performance," she added.