Cheryl Cole releases new video with boyfriend
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Singer Cheryl Cole has unveiled her her new video that features her cuddling up and dancing with boyfriend Tre Holloway.
The video shot by famous photographer John Rankin Waddell, sees Cole test out her rapping skills, as she belts out lyrics like "We're a match made in Heaven, this kind of love's forever."
Holloway and Cole are seen performing some risque dance moves as the Girls Aloud member sings her new track 'Ghetto Baby', Daily Mail reported.
The most daring dance move comes when Holloway lays on the floor, using his arms and legs to support himself off the ground, before Cole manoeuvres her body into the same position and the pair attempt some hip grinding.
Cole dons a variety of outfits in the video, including a plunging leotard and low-slung trousers, a revealing white dress and a bra top and white net skirt.
Prior to making the video public at midnight on Christmas Eve, Cole tweeted, "I love working with @rankinphoto so much that I did this exclusively for him, here it is for you #MerryChristmas."
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage
- Strengthen Centre-state relations by giving the Inter-State Council teeth
- The Patel agitation and Dalit unrest threaten BJP’s dominance in Gujarat
- The CAMPA Bill: Whose forests are these anyway?
- Arundhati Ghose will be remembered for her role in India’s nuclear diplomacy
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation