Cheryl Cole reveals new back tattoo
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole unveiled her striking new back tattoo, featuring a design of two red roses, when she performed in front of her home crowd in Newcastle with her band.
The 29-year old singer reunited with Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Sarah Harding to kickstart the band's Ten tour, which celebrates their ten years in the industry, reported Hello! magazine.
"It was really painful but I think I'm done with tattoos now. It wasn't for any particular reason, I just liked the design. It took 15 hours in total," Cole, who has 19 other tattoos on her body, said.
The singer believes that tattoos reflect one's personality.
"Tattoos are reflective of people's personalities. I'm always drawn to people who have them. You either like them and you're attracted to body art or you're not. I just am,"