Cheryl Cole sues 'X Factor' for $2 Million
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
A USD 100,000 wardrobe allowance, a monthly USD 15,000 hotel budget and a USD 25,000 stylist - were promised to Cheryl Cole's to be part of 'X Factor' US.
The legal documents stated by Cole were released after the 29-year-old is suing show bosses Blue Orbit Productions for a huge USD 2.3million as she claims she was promised the cash, even if she didn't take part in the show.
A lavish USD 1.8m salary for the first season and USD 2 million for the second were also promised along with payment of her security, reported Daily Mail.
Cole alleges Cowell promised her free first class travel from London to LA while the production company would also pay for three of her staff to fly coach into LAX.
She claims that she signed a 'Pay or Play' contract with Blue Orbit Productions that assured her USD 1.8 million for the first season and USD 2 million for the second even if she didn't appear on the programme.
The legal documents, state, "Plaintiffs are informed and thereon allege that it was Blue Orbit's intention (and its practise as to other performers to whom Blue Orbit paid such allowances) to pay out these allowances as part of payroll along with other compensation.
"The Agreement also provides that Blue Orbit is to reimburse Cole for the cost of personal security and first class airfare between London and Los Angeles for Cole and coach round-trip airfare between London and LA for three individuals on Cole's staff."