Cheryl Cole suffers wardrobe malfunction at film premiere
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Cheryl Cole's stick-on bra came free and popped out of her dress during the premiere of her latest film, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' on Tuesday night.
The 28-year-old singer seemed oblivious to her wardrobe malfunction as she carried on smiling in her floor-length cream and white Victoria Beckham gown.
Cole takes on her first acting role in the film, appearing as a judge in a celebrity dance-off competition.
"This is a big night for me," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It's nice to bring the film back to my country. I'd love to be offered more acting," she said.
'What To Expect When You're Expecting' also stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Dennis Quaid, Chris Rock and Glee's Matthew Morrison.
Diaz said of Cole: "She's talented, and she's so lovely and I think of course this is the beginning of many (films) for her.
"I'm sure she can do whatever she wants to. She really did us a huge favour by coming in and letting us sequester her for a couple of days and take her out to an old abandoned warehouse in Atlanta and make her act for us," Diaz added.
The 'Girls Aloud' star carried a Sergio Rossi bag and wore Giuseppe Zanotti shoes at the BFI Imax cinema premiere on London's Southbank.