Cheryl Cole suffers wardrobe malfunction at film premiere
- Election Live: BJP in damage control mode, Rudy to meet Uddhav to fine tune alliance with Sena
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Cheryl Cole's stick-on bra came free and popped out of her dress during the premiere of her latest film, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' on Tuesday night.
The 28-year-old singer seemed oblivious to her wardrobe malfunction as she carried on smiling in her floor-length cream and white Victoria Beckham gown.
Cole takes on her first acting role in the film, appearing as a judge in a celebrity dance-off competition.
"This is a big night for me," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It's nice to bring the film back to my country. I'd love to be offered more acting," she said.
'What To Expect When You're Expecting' also stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Dennis Quaid, Chris Rock and Glee's Matthew Morrison.
Diaz said of Cole: "She's talented, and she's so lovely and I think of course this is the beginning of many (films) for her.
"I'm sure she can do whatever she wants to. She really did us a huge favour by coming in and letting us sequester her for a couple of days and take her out to an old abandoned warehouse in Atlanta and make her act for us," Diaz added.
The 'Girls Aloud' star carried a Sergio Rossi bag and wore Giuseppe Zanotti shoes at the BFI Imax cinema premiere on London's Southbank.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express