Cheryl Cole suffers wardrobe malfunction at film premiere
- Yakub Memon's mercy plea rejected, Sena calls it a message to terrorists
- Ready to discuss Sushma in Parliament, but not Raje, Chouhan: Arun Jaitley
- RS deadlock: Govt ready for debate, Oppn says get your ministers to resign first
- SC rejects Centre's review against scrapping quota for Jats
- Curfew in Jamshedpur after clashes over alleged eve teasing, at least 100 arrested
Cheryl Cole's stick-on bra came free and popped out of her dress during the premiere of her latest film, 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' on Tuesday night.
The 28-year-old singer seemed oblivious to her wardrobe malfunction as she carried on smiling in her floor-length cream and white Victoria Beckham gown.
Cole takes on her first acting role in the film, appearing as a judge in a celebrity dance-off competition.
"This is a big night for me," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It's nice to bring the film back to my country. I'd love to be offered more acting," she said.
'What To Expect When You're Expecting' also stars Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Dennis Quaid, Chris Rock and Glee's Matthew Morrison.
Diaz said of Cole: "She's talented, and she's so lovely and I think of course this is the beginning of many (films) for her.
"I'm sure she can do whatever she wants to. She really did us a huge favour by coming in and letting us sequester her for a couple of days and take her out to an old abandoned warehouse in Atlanta and make her act for us," Diaz added.
The 'Girls Aloud' star carried a Sergio Rossi bag and wore Giuseppe Zanotti shoes at the BFI Imax cinema premiere on London's Southbank.