Cheryl Cole tested for STDs after Ashley cheated
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says she got tested for sexually transmitted diseases after she found out her husband Ashley Cole had been cheating on her.
The 'Under The Sun' singer was devastated when Ashley's infidelities were revealed and went for tests to make sure she wasn't at risk, reported Contactmusic.
Writing in her new book, 'Cheryl: My Story', she says, "His infidelity had been putting me at risk for a long time. I had to put my mind at rest. I was sad, sick and felt fury like I'd never experienced," she added.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- A Little Bit Of Magic
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed