Cheryl Cole tested for STDs after Ashley cheated
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says she got tested for sexually transmitted diseases after she found out her husband Ashley Cole had been cheating on her.
The 'Under The Sun' singer was devastated when Ashley's infidelities were revealed and went for tests to make sure she wasn't at risk, reported Contactmusic.
Writing in her new book, 'Cheryl: My Story', she says, "His infidelity had been putting me at risk for a long time. I had to put my mind at rest. I was sad, sick and felt fury like I'd never experienced," she added.
Cole divorced the England soccer player in 2010 following revelations he had cheated on her with a string of women.
- Treasure trove: Amicus points finger at temple ‘highest echelons’
- Ramdev ‘goes live’ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- Vishwas, Cong worker booked
- Kanpur’s Muslim vote is for betterment, not to stop BJP
- Don’t name next Army Chief before May 16, BJP tells govt
- ‘Opposition conspiring to kill me’