Cheryl Cole tested for STDs after Ashley cheated
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says she got tested for sexually transmitted diseases after she found out her husband Ashley Cole had been cheating on her.
The 'Under The Sun' singer was devastated when Ashley's infidelities were revealed and went for tests to make sure she wasn't at risk, reported Contactmusic.
Writing in her new book, 'Cheryl: My Story', she says, "His infidelity had been putting me at risk for a long time. I had to put my mind at rest. I was sad, sick and felt fury like I'd never experienced," she added.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words