Cheryl Cole tested for STDs after Ashley cheated
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says she got tested for sexually transmitted diseases after she found out her husband Ashley Cole had been cheating on her.
The 'Under The Sun' singer was devastated when Ashley's infidelities were revealed and went for tests to make sure she wasn't at risk, reported Contactmusic.
Writing in her new book, 'Cheryl: My Story', she says, "His infidelity had been putting me at risk for a long time. I had to put my mind at rest. I was sad, sick and felt fury like I'd never experienced," she added.
Cole divorced the England soccer player in 2010 following revelations he had cheated on her with a string of women.