Cheryl Cole tested for STDs after Ashley cheated
- Facebook Townhall: PM Modi breaks down into tears while talking about his mother
- Google welcomes PM Modi at its headquarters in California
- PM Modi's top 10 quotes from Facebook Townhall
- Manipur Governor Syed Ahmed passes away in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital
- Police order probe after meat found outside 4 temples in Jharkhand
Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says she got tested for sexually transmitted diseases after she found out her husband Ashley Cole had been cheating on her.
The 'Under The Sun' singer was devastated when Ashley's infidelities were revealed and went for tests to make sure she wasn't at risk, reported Contactmusic.
Writing in her new book, 'Cheryl: My Story', she says, "His infidelity had been putting me at risk for a long time. I had to put my mind at rest. I was sad, sick and felt fury like I'd never experienced," she added.