Cheryl Cole to do cameo in 'Hangover 3'?
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI off to shaky start against RCB, lose Hussey early
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole looks set to make a cameo appearance in 'The Hangover 3'.
Zach Galifianakis, who soared to fame after starring in the first two movies in the comedy franchise, has fuelled speculation the 29-year-old singer is going to appear in the forthcoming film after admitting there is something to the rumours, reported Contactmusic.
"I have heard the rumours about her making a cameo and there seems to be something to them. But I don't know if anything's signed yet," he said.
'The Hangover 3' is currently being shot in Los Angeles with main characters Zach, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha all set to return.
Mike Tyson and Heather Graham are also expected to reprise their roles.
'Bridesmaids' star Melissa McCarthy is also set to make a cameo appearance in the much anticipated motion picture.
But the upcoming movie will not be Cole's first big screen role. She starred as herself as a TV dance talent show panellist in this year's romantic comedy 'What to Expect When You're Expecting'.
Cole also portrayed a girl group member in 2007 film St Trinian's alongside her Girls Aloud band mates Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle.