Cheryl Cole to do cameo in 'Hangover 3'?
- Gadkari's âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS, it will be detrimental
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole looks set to make a cameo appearance in 'The Hangover 3'.
Zach Galifianakis, who soared to fame after starring in the first two movies in the comedy franchise, has fuelled speculation the 29-year-old singer is going to appear in the forthcoming film after admitting there is something to the rumours, reported Contactmusic.
"I have heard the rumours about her making a cameo and there seems to be something to them. But I don't know if anything's signed yet," he said.
'The Hangover 3' is currently being shot in Los Angeles with main characters Zach, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha all set to return.
Mike Tyson and Heather Graham are also expected to reprise their roles.
'Bridesmaids' star Melissa McCarthy is also set to make a cameo appearance in the much anticipated motion picture.
But the upcoming movie will not be Cole's first big screen role. She starred as herself as a TV dance talent show panellist in this year's romantic comedy 'What to Expect When You're Expecting'.
Cole also portrayed a girl group member in 2007 film St Trinian's alongside her Girls Aloud band mates Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore