Cheryl Cole to host a chat show?
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- JuD chief Hafiz Saeed: Hindus safe in Pakistan unlike Muslims in Gujarat
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole has reportedly been offered to host a chat show on channel Sky 1 starting next year.
The 29-year-old previously judged 'The X Factor,' which was her first TV work. Her manager Will.i.am is keen for her to return to TV, reported Daily Star.
Cole became an overnight sensation when she first appeared on the 'X Factor' with Australian singer Dannii Minogue.
"Sky1 are desperate to get Cheryl to sign up. They've been in talks for a while and believe they will have wrapped up the deal within the next month.
"On the X Factor she found it easy to connect with people and viewers loved her for it," a source said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready