Cheryl Cole's new video too raunchy for father
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's new video for her track 'Ghetto Baby' is reportedly too explicit for her father Garry.
The 29-year-old singer's video with her boyfriend Tre Holloway was so raunchy that her father had refused to watch it, reported Sun online.
Cole has even threatened Garry that if he keeps avoiding the video, she will plaster the walls of his house with stills of her and Holloway's moves.
In the video, shot by famous photographer Rankin, the singer is seen cuddling up and dancing with Holloway.