Cheryl Cole's new video too raunchy for father
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's new video for her track 'Ghetto Baby' is reportedly too explicit for her father Garry.
The 29-year-old singer's video with her boyfriend Tre Holloway was so raunchy that her father had refused to watch it, reported Sun online.
Cole has even threatened Garry that if he keeps avoiding the video, she will plaster the walls of his house with stills of her and Holloway's moves.
In the video, shot by famous photographer Rankin, the singer is seen cuddling up and dancing with Holloway.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore