Cheryl Cole's new video too raunchy for father
- How did a 'peaceful' protest turn violent in Malda?
- Afghanistan: Suicide attack in Jalalabad kills 11, injures 13
- BSF finds no sign of how Pathankot attackers entered
- Beef search on train: Gauraksha leader warns SP on arrests, threatens riots
- YSR Congress MP Mithun Reddy arrested for assaulting Air India manager
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's new video for her track 'Ghetto Baby' is reportedly too explicit for her father Garry.
The 29-year-old singer's video with her boyfriend Tre Holloway was so raunchy that her father had refused to watch it, reported Sun online.
Cole has even threatened Garry that if he keeps avoiding the video, she will plaster the walls of his house with stills of her and Holloway's moves.
- Reduction in interest burden could prevent more companies heading towards bankruptcy
- Two decades after Bathani massacre, the families of victims wait for justice
- A harvest-time gift: New crop insurance scheme is welcome
- After playing odds and evens, the challenge is sustainable improvement
- Make education creative, encourage risk-taking and expand the idea of success
- Across the Aisle: To talk or not to talk with Pakistan