Cheryl Cole's new video too raunchy for father
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's new video for her track 'Ghetto Baby' is reportedly too explicit for her father Garry.
The 29-year-old singer's video with her boyfriend Tre Holloway was so raunchy that her father had refused to watch it, reported Sun online.
Cole has even threatened Garry that if he keeps avoiding the video, she will plaster the walls of his house with stills of her and Holloway's moves.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance