Cheryl Cole's new video too raunchy for father
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole's new video for her track 'Ghetto Baby' is reportedly too explicit for her father Garry.
The 29-year-old singer's video with her boyfriend Tre Holloway was so raunchy that her father had refused to watch it, reported Sun online.
Cole has even threatened Garry that if he keeps avoiding the video, she will plaster the walls of his house with stills of her and Holloway's moves.
In the video, shot by famous photographer Rankin, the singer is seen cuddling up and dancing with Holloway.