Chetan Bhagat's son Ishaan makes acting debut in Kai Po Che
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Abhishek Kapoor's film Kai Po Che, which is based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life' hits the theatres today. The makers of the film are ecstatic with the release of the film.
According to sources, the celebrated author's son Ishaan is making his acting debut in the film. Coincidently, his screen name is also said to be Ishaan, who will be seen the playing Raj Kumar Yadav's son in the film.
Chetan Bhagat said that he went on the sets not as an author but as a father. He added that Abhishek Kapoor did a great job with taking his novel visually to the next level.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore