- Ranji Trophy cricketer approaches RR player, offers money to fix matches
- PM Modi begins visit to France, eye on multi-billion dollar Rafale deal
- Hillary Clinton expected to announce presidential candidacy this weekend
- Tirupati killings [VIDEO]: Man who escaped says will reveal all to court
- Greenpeace foreign funds blocked, govt cites ‘talks with AAP’ as a reason
Age – 37
Chhota Shakeel is the real 'Bhai', Mumbai's lingo for a gangster, that the Indian film industry lives in complete fear of getting a call from. Just like mentor Dawood, Chhota Shakeel has also been involved in all things criminal ranging from murder and extortion to gunrunning - but if there was a specialization, he could be called a specialist in extortions with the big money spinning industry of Bollywood being his favourite and happiest hunting ground.
Indian intelligence agencies say Chhota Shakeel is an ISI agent. He has been charged with trying to kill Shiv Sena leader Milind Vaidya and planning assaults on film producer Ramesh Sharma and art director Sushankar Manjekar. He has also admitted to being responsible for the murder of Chhota Rajen, a former key aide and lieutenant of Dawood Ibrahim.