Chidambaram takes on CM, says no one bigger than state
Express News Service : Ahmedabad, Thu Dec 13 2012, 10:22 hrs
- Lok Sabha polls: Ram Vilas Paswan returns to NDA as BJP-LJP agree on seat-sharing
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- BJP, AAP and NCP release candidates list for general elections
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Donât appreciate Khurshid jibe: Rahul
Giving figures, he said Gujarat was allocated Rs 9,403 crore in 2007-08, Rs 12,106 crore in 2008-09, Rs 13,022 crore in 2009-10, Rs 15,869 crore in 2010-11, Rs 17,654 crore in 2011-12 and Rs 11,517 crore till November of 2012-13.