Child rapes, killings terrify parents in Iraq
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
Many Basra residents see the focus on drugs as misplaced. They instead criticize Iraq's government and security forces for failing to provide adequate security.
Abid said blaming his daughter's killers' actions on drugs is just a way for the authorities to justify poor policing, saying that all the security forces care ``about is the salary they get at the end of the month.''
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit