Children beaten up after father refuses to give free cigarette
Three teenagers including a girl were beaten up by miscreants after their father refused to give them cigarettes at Patan in Palamu district, police said today.
The teenagers father Amrika Paswan has shop which sells cigarette. Last evening some miscreants came to the shop and demanded cigarettes. Paswan told them they should pay for the cigarettes and he cannot give them without money. Infuriated the miscreants started beating the teenaged sons and daughter of Paswan - Ramlagan Paswan, Abhay Paswan and Seema with a lathi. The children were at the shop to help their father, the sources said.
The three children of Paswan were rushed to nearby primary health centre, where they were treated.
An FIR has been lodged against the four miscreants Munni Paswan, Paras Singh, Vikash Paswan and Makai Paswan by Paswan, the sources added.
- JNU students’ union says Modi no ‘messiah of good governance’
- BJP’s mouthpiece brings out special issue on Congress ‘scams’ since Nehru
- Modi a liar and a fraud: Mulayam
- Pak won’t dare attack jawans after Modi becomes PM: Shah
- In SC today, Bengal’s chit fund account
- TMC-Oppn trade barbs over Ponzi schemes