Children beaten up after father refuses to give free cigarette
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Three teenagers including a girl were beaten up by miscreants after their father refused to give them cigarettes at Patan in Palamu district, police said today.
The teenagers father Amrika Paswan has shop which sells cigarette. Last evening some miscreants came to the shop and demanded cigarettes. Paswan told them they should pay for the cigarettes and he cannot give them without money. Infuriated the miscreants started beating the teenaged sons and daughter of Paswan - Ramlagan Paswan, Abhay Paswan and Seema with a lathi. The children were at the shop to help their father, the sources said.
The three children of Paswan were rushed to nearby primary health centre, where they were treated.
An FIR has been lodged against the four miscreants Munni Paswan, Paras Singh, Vikash Paswan and Makai Paswan by Paswan, the sources added.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express