- Elections 2014 LIVE: Record 79 pc polling in Bengal; Jaswant Singh writes to EC against Raje
- Congress releases CD of Uma Bharti calling Narendra Modi 'Vinash Purush'
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Supreme Court allows CAG to audit private telecom firms
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs RCB: Duminy, Taylor push DD to 145/4
From classes for toddlers to special sessions on the joys of creating a mess, Tiny Feet, a mother and child centre in Sector 8, is packing in fun with learning in its new programme. These innovative learning modules are for children till the age of 10, and includes lessons for toddlers who will join school in April, "Simple Wonders", a storytelling workshop with educator and story teller Shiraz Saini, and "Messy Play", which has children using their hands to play and create. The centre is also offering classes in theatre, freestyle dancing for children and cooking. The eight-week-long programme will be held till March 15.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18