China displays air defence arsenal in 'unprecedented openness'
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Did not get personal with Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
Also at the Air Show, the China South Industries Group Corporation unveiled its 30 millimetre caliber 6 barrel mobile Gatling gun.
According to the manufacturer, it can fire a curtain of bullets to destroy enemy aircraft and cruise missiles at very close range.
However, in the international arms sale market, Chinese defence industries have only achieved limited success in exporting advanced military aviation and air defense weapons.
"Though the process of exploring foreign markets would be extremely difficult, the existence of China-made advanced weapons offers non-traditional allies of the West an alternative choice and would subtly change international relations," Bai Wei, former deputy chief editor of the Aviation World Monthly, said.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit