- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
"Off course it would only be wishful thinking that the Congress-led UPA government would initiate any probe into the matter. No probe was initiated against Sonia's son-in-law, Robert Vadra for his dubious deals with DLF," says Organiser.
The Congress rally in Delhi's Ramlila Maidan has come in for criticism from Organiser. Its editorial, "Congress has haath, Walmart ke saath", sought to paint the party in a poor light by highlighting that it organised the rally "to drum up support for Walmart, Carrefour and Tesco from the very spot where Gandhiji had given several calls to oust the foreigners".
The editorial was also critical of Rahul Gandhi for demanding the BJP's support for FDI in retail in "exchange for the support Congress extended to the BJP during the Kargil war". The editorial says "Rahul Gandhi spoke with a dynastic proprietorial slant in his voice" and his demand for the BJP's support on FDI in retail was "immature".
Compiled by Ravish Tiwari
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity