Chinese man sentenced to death for keeping ‘sex slaves’
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
The women had worked at karaoke bars, hair salons and a massage shop prior to being kidnapped, a previous police probe shows.
After the appalling details of the case were exposed, the police chief of Luoyang apologized last year for failing to detect the crime earlier and suspended the work of four police in relation to the case.