Chinese ships enter Japan territorial waters: Coast Guard
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Three Chinese government ships sailed into the waters of disputed Tokyo-controlled islands today, Japan's coastguard said. The maritime surveillance ships entered the m12-nautical-mile zone off the Senkaku islands, which China calls the Diaoyu, around 0730 IST.
Chinese government ships have frequently sailed around the five islands in recent months, sparking diplomatic clashes with Japan.