Chinese tourist drowns in Bengal
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
A woman Chinese tourist got drowned in Bhagirathi river at the holy town of Nabadwip in Nadia district of West Bengal after she fell from a boat, police said on Wednesday. Wang Li Zhu (60), a member of a 30-member tourist group from China, was crossing the river to reach Nabadwip's Baralghat from Mayapur Tuesday night.