Chinese tourist drowns in Bengal
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A woman Chinese tourist got drowned in Bhagirathi river at the holy town of Nabadwip in Nadia district of West Bengal after she fell from a boat, police said on Wednesday. Wang Li Zhu (60), a member of a 30-member tourist group from China, was crossing the river to reach Nabadwip's Baralghat from Mayapur Tuesday night.