Chitrangada Singh learning Kathak, Urdu for her next film
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Chitrangada Singh is gearing up for her next film for which she is taking diction and dance lessons.
Chitrangada was last seen in I Me Aur Main alongside John Abraham and Prachi Desai. The film, released in early March, did fairly well at the box office.
"I am doing workshop for my next film. I am working on my Hindi and Urdu diction, I am taking diction classes. Also, I am taking dance classes, learning Kathak," Chitrangada said at an event here last night.
The dusky beauty declined to divulge any details about her upcoming film and insisted the producers will make the announcement in this regard.
"Unfortunately, I cannot talk about it. All I can say is I am working for it. I think by the end of the year everyone will see me on the big screen again."
"The character I am playing is interesting. I haven't been offered anything like that. It is very challenging and amazing. It may sound cliched but it is a very interesting character," the Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi actress said.
Earlier, Chitrangada had said "There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One is an action-thriller and the other is a drama."