Chitrangada Singh signs two more films
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who made her commercial foray in Rohit Dhawan's 'Desi Boyz', seems keen to be part of more such films and has already signed an action-thriller and a drama.
"There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One film is an action-thriller and other is drama," Chitrangada told PTI, refusing to elaborate.
The 36-year-old dusky beauty made a successful debut with the critically acclaimed film 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi' in 2003 and followed it up with other off-beat films like 'Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow', 'Sorry Bhai' and 'Yeh Saali Zindagi'.
She did an item number in Shirish Kunder's 'Joker' last year.
On the future projects, she said, "I can't say anything more. No names to announce. The makers will do the announcement. There is one film for which I would start shooting from April for another I will start working from September," the actress said.
According to reports, the actress is in talks with Vikram Bhatt for a film and is also likely to do another film with her mentor Sudhir Mishra.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now