Chitrangada Singh signs two more films
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who made her commercial foray in Rohit Dhawan's 'Desi Boyz', seems keen to be part of more such films and has already signed an action-thriller and a drama.
"There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One film is an action-thriller and other is drama," Chitrangada told PTI, refusing to elaborate.
The 36-year-old dusky beauty made a successful debut with the critically acclaimed film 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi' in 2003 and followed it up with other off-beat films like 'Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow', 'Sorry Bhai' and 'Yeh Saali Zindagi'.
She did an item number in Shirish Kunder's 'Joker' last year.
On the future projects, she said, "I can't say anything more. No names to announce. The makers will do the announcement. There is one film for which I would start shooting from April for another I will start working from September," the actress said.
According to reports, the actress is in talks with Vikram Bhatt for a film and is also likely to do another film with her mentor Sudhir Mishra.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since