Chitrangada Singh signs two more films
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who made her commercial foray in Rohit Dhawan's 'Desi Boyz', seems keen to be part of more such films and has already signed an action-thriller and a drama.
"There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One film is an action-thriller and other is drama," Chitrangada told PTI, refusing to elaborate.
The 36-year-old dusky beauty made a successful debut with the critically acclaimed film 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi' in 2003 and followed it up with other off-beat films like 'Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow', 'Sorry Bhai' and 'Yeh Saali Zindagi'.
She did an item number in Shirish Kunder's 'Joker' last year.
On the future projects, she said, "I can't say anything more. No names to announce. The makers will do the announcement. There is one film for which I would start shooting from April for another I will start working from September," the actress said.
According to reports, the actress is in talks with Vikram Bhatt for a film and is also likely to do another film with her mentor Sudhir Mishra.
Presently, Chitrangada is looking forward to the March 1 release of 'I Me Aur Main' alongside John Abraham and Prachi Desai.