Chitrangada Singh signs two more films
- Dalit student suicide: Protests erupt in Hyd, Cong demands sacking of Dattatreya, Irani
- Behind Dalit student suicide: how his campus showed him the door
- SC restrains Centre from disinvesting further shares in Hindustan Zinc in favour of Vedanta
- Ganga projects: Uma Bharti objects but Prakash Javadekar rejects
- Grieving Mehbooba Mufti introduces brother to party, politics
Actress Chitrangada Singh, who made her commercial foray in Rohit Dhawan's 'Desi Boyz', seems keen to be part of more such films and has already signed an action-thriller and a drama.
"There are two films that are finalised. They are totally in commercial space. One film is an action-thriller and other is drama," Chitrangada told PTI, refusing to elaborate.
The 36-year-old dusky beauty made a successful debut with the critically acclaimed film 'Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi' in 2003 and followed it up with other off-beat films like 'Kal: Yesterday and Tomorrow', 'Sorry Bhai' and 'Yeh Saali Zindagi'.
She did an item number in Shirish Kunder's 'Joker' last year.
On the future projects, she said, "I can't say anything more. No names to announce. The makers will do the announcement. There is one film for which I would start shooting from April for another I will start working from September," the actress said.
According to reports, the actress is in talks with Vikram Bhatt for a film and is also likely to do another film with her mentor Sudhir Mishra.
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed
- Aroon Tikekar carried the rationalist legacy of 19th century Maharashtra
- Sushma Swaraj’s Israel visit: Owning a friendship
- Cuddalore rape victim story shows how little has changed
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar