- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RR vs SRH: RR pick regular wickets, stall SRH progress
It's been a busy start to the year for Chitrangada Singh. With her upcoming film Inkaar, directed by Sudhir Mishra, ready to hit the screens, the actress has been hop-scotching across promotional events. It's never easy to carry off muted metallic tones, especially grey, but proving otherwise was Singh at the launch of her film's calendar. She looked chic in a structured Amit Aggarwal dress, clinched at the waist, in the hue. The make-up was natural and we like the fact that Chitrangada paired the dress with silver peep-toe pumps. A chain strap watch and a neat hairdo completed her look.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer