- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
It's been a busy start to the year for Chitrangada Singh. With her upcoming film Inkaar, directed by Sudhir Mishra, ready to hit the screens, the actress has been hop-scotching across promotional events. It's never easy to carry off muted metallic tones, especially grey, but proving otherwise was Singh at the launch of her film's calendar. She looked chic in a structured Amit Aggarwal dress, clinched at the waist, in the hue. The make-up was natural and we like the fact that Chitrangada paired the dress with silver peep-toe pumps. A chain strap watch and a neat hairdo completed her look.