Chris Brown compares himself to Jesus on the cross
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Rapper Chris Brown says he feels like Jesus Christ on the cross after being investigated for allegedly hitting singer Frank Ocean.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer has posted a picture of Jesus on the cross with a cryptic caption about his state of mind, reported Us magazine.
"Painting the way I feel today. Though he seems to have a hard time taking his own advice. Focus on what matters!," he wrote.
The alleged altercation with Ocean, 24, occurred at a West Hollywood parking lot on January 28.
After the incident, Ocean tweeted, "Got jumped by Chris and a couple guys. lol. Cut my finger now I can't play with two hands at the Grammys."
Brown, 23, has never been very good at walking away from a fight. Earlier, he was involved in a brawl with rapper Drake at a nightclub in June 2012.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties