Chris Brown compares himself to Jesus on the cross
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
Rapper Chris Brown says he feels like Jesus Christ on the cross after being investigated for allegedly hitting singer Frank Ocean.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' singer has posted a picture of Jesus on the cross with a cryptic caption about his state of mind, reported Us magazine.
"Painting the way I feel today. Though he seems to have a hard time taking his own advice. Focus on what matters!," he wrote.
The alleged altercation with Ocean, 24, occurred at a West Hollywood parking lot on January 28.
After the incident, Ocean tweeted, "Got jumped by Chris and a couple guys. lol. Cut my finger now I can't play with two hands at the Grammys."
Brown, 23, has never been very good at walking away from a fight. Earlier, he was involved in a brawl with rapper Drake at a nightclub in June 2012.