Chris Brown dedicated to Rihanna?
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly dedicated to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and determined to make their relationship work this time.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker has rekindled his relationship with Rihanna, even though he is still on probation for brutally assaulting her in 2009, reported HollywoodLife online.
"He's curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he's dedicated to her. He's trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too. He's just trying to be a good man this year and so far he's doing that," a source said.
Brown, 23, dumped his previous girlfriend Karrueche Tran in order to get back together with Rihanna and although he has been spotted sharing romantic dinners with her, friends insists he only has eyes for Rihanna.