Chris Brown dedicated to Rihanna?
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly dedicated to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and determined to make their relationship work this time.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker has rekindled his relationship with Rihanna, even though he is still on probation for brutally assaulting her in 2009, reported HollywoodLife online.
"He's curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he's dedicated to her. He's trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too. He's just trying to be a good man this year and so far he's doing that," a source said.
Brown, 23, dumped his previous girlfriend Karrueche Tran in order to get back together with Rihanna and although he has been spotted sharing romantic dinners with her, friends insists he only has eyes for Rihanna.
"Karrueche was always good to him and treated him like a king, but he's on Rihanna hard right now so I guess KT knows that and she's falling back," the source added.