Chris Brown dedicated to Rihanna?
- Missing Naval officers on board INS Sindhuratna confirmed dead
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly dedicated to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and determined to make their relationship work this time.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker has rekindled his relationship with Rihanna, even though he is still on probation for brutally assaulting her in 2009, reported HollywoodLife online.
"He's curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he's dedicated to her. He's trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too. He's just trying to be a good man this year and so far he's doing that," a source said.
Brown, 23, dumped his previous girlfriend Karrueche Tran in order to get back together with Rihanna and although he has been spotted sharing romantic dinners with her, friends insists he only has eyes for Rihanna.
"Karrueche was always good to him and treated him like a king, but he's on Rihanna hard right now so I guess KT knows that and she's falling back," the source added.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight