Chris Brown dedicated to Rihanna?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly dedicated to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and determined to make their relationship work this time.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker has rekindled his relationship with Rihanna, even though he is still on probation for brutally assaulting her in 2009, reported HollywoodLife online.
"He's curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he's dedicated to her. He's trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too. He's just trying to be a good man this year and so far he's doing that," a source said.
Brown, 23, dumped his previous girlfriend Karrueche Tran in order to get back together with Rihanna and although he has been spotted sharing romantic dinners with her, friends insists he only has eyes for Rihanna.
"Karrueche was always good to him and treated him like a king, but he's on Rihanna hard right now so I guess KT knows that and she's falling back," the source added.