Chris Brown dedicated to Rihanna?
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Rapper Chris Brown is reportedly dedicated to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna and determined to make their relationship work this time.
The 'Don't Wake Me Up' hitmaker has rekindled his relationship with Rihanna, even though he is still on probation for brutally assaulting her in 2009, reported HollywoodLife online.
"He's curled up with Ri and he been with her this whole time this month and he's dedicated to her. He's trying to do the right thing with her and want to be right by her too. He's just trying to be a good man this year and so far he's doing that," a source said.
Brown, 23, dumped his previous girlfriend Karrueche Tran in order to get back together with Rihanna and although he has been spotted sharing romantic dinners with her, friends insists he only has eyes for Rihanna.
"Karrueche was always good to him and treated him like a king, but he's on Rihanna hard right now so I guess KT knows that and she's falling back," the source added.