Chris Brown latest victim of prank calls
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Singer Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank after someone called saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper's Hollywood Hills home.
LA Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Brown's house.
But when police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute, reported Aceshowbiz.
Brown's parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself was not at home.
Previously, Kardashians were targeted by a prankster and police sent cars and helicopters to the family's residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside.
Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
Prior to Brown and the Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Simon Cowell, Justin Bieber, Ashton Kutcher and Tom Cruise had been targeted by swat pranksters.