Chris Brown latest victim of prank calls
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Singer Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank after someone called saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper's Hollywood Hills home.
LA Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Brown's house.
But when police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute, reported Aceshowbiz.
Brown's parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself was not at home.
Previously, Kardashians were targeted by a prankster and police sent cars and helicopters to the family's residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside.
Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?