Chris Brown latest victim of prank calls
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Singer Chris Brown has become the latest victim of swatting prank after someone called saying that there was a domestic violence involving a gun in the rapper's Hollywood Hills home.
LA Police Department said the caller claimed a mother and father had a fight, and the father got a gun from a room in the house, without mentioning that it was Brown's house.
But when police officers arrived, there was no indication of any dispute, reported Aceshowbiz.
Brown's parents later arrived after police searched the home. The 23-year-old artist himself was not at home.
Previously, Kardashians were targeted by a prankster and police sent cars and helicopters to the family's residence in Hidden Hills after they received a call that someone was injured inside the house and armed people were still inside.
Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner were at home, but the police found nothing alarming.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2