Chris Brown plans to sue paparazzi over car crash
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
R&B star Chris Brown is planning to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident.
"We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative said in a statement.
The 23-year-old singer was travelling in his Porsche and was aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the
Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event, reported Aceshowbiz.
His representative said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them. He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students