Chris Brown plans to sue paparazzi over car crash
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
R&B star Chris Brown is planning to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident.
"We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative said in a statement.
The 23-year-old singer was travelling in his Porsche and was aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the
Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event, reported Aceshowbiz.
His representative said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them. He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled.