Chris Brown plans to sue paparazzi over car crash
- Bihar polls: Jitan Ram Manjhi announces alliance with BJP
- NSCN-K plans revenge attack; high alert sounded across Northeast
- Pak Senate slams Modi's remarks, passes resolution
- Parrikar says those who 'fear India's new posture' have started reacting
- Airtel calls it ‘standard solution’, but experts say 'spy code' is illegal
R&B star Chris Brown is planning to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident.
"We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative said in a statement.
The 23-year-old singer was travelling in his Porsche and was aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the
Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event, reported Aceshowbiz.
His representative said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them. He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled.