Chris Brown plans to sue paparazzi over car crash
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
R&B star Chris Brown is planning to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident.
"We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative said in a statement.
The 23-year-old singer was travelling in his Porsche and was aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the
Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event, reported Aceshowbiz.
His representative said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them. He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance