Chris Brown plans to sue paparazzi over car crash
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
R&B star Chris Brown is planning to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident.
"We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative said in a statement.
The 23-year-old singer was travelling in his Porsche and was aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the
Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event, reported Aceshowbiz.
His representative said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them. He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within