Chris Brown thanks Adele for speaking truth about Grammys photo
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Singer Chris Brown has thanked Adele for clearing up speculation regarding a recent photograph of the pair.
A photo taken at this year's Grammys appeared to show the 'Skyfall' singer shouting at Brown.
However, Adele later dismissed the reports, stating that they were actually exchanging positive words with each other at the February 10 event, reported Daily Mail online.
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele said. Brown responded to Adele's statement, thanking her for setting the record straight.
"Pleasure to meet you @officialadele. I heard your words and thats all that matters. Thank you for speaking truth (sic)," Brown posted on Twitter.
While the 'shout' photo has circulated widely online, there are also other photos taken shortly before or after that show the pair posing together and smiling. Talk of a dispute between the pair began when Brown did not stand in honour of Frank Ocean's Grammy win for 'Best Urban Contemporary Album', while Adele was seen on camera looking in his direction.