Chris Brown thanks Adele for speaking truth about Grammys photo
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Singer Chris Brown has thanked Adele for clearing up speculation regarding a recent photograph of the pair.
A photo taken at this year's Grammys appeared to show the 'Skyfall' singer shouting at Brown.
However, Adele later dismissed the reports, stating that they were actually exchanging positive words with each other at the February 10 event, reported Daily Mail online.
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele said. Brown responded to Adele's statement, thanking her for setting the record straight.
"Pleasure to meet you @officialadele. I heard your words and thats all that matters. Thank you for speaking truth (sic)," Brown posted on Twitter.
While the 'shout' photo has circulated widely online, there are also other photos taken shortly before or after that show the pair posing together and smiling. Talk of a dispute between the pair began when Brown did not stand in honour of Frank Ocean's Grammy win for 'Best Urban Contemporary Album', while Adele was seen on camera looking in his direction.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU