Chris Brown wants to duet with Rihanna at Grammys
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
R&B star Chris Brown wants to duet with his rekindled love Rihanna at the Grammys on February 10, four years after they were forced to pull out of the event because he assaulted her.
The 'Turn Up The Music' singer - who recently rekindled his romance with the 24-year-old Rihanna despite still being on probation for beating her after a pre-Grammys bash in 2009 - reportedly wants her to take to the stage with him at this year's Grammys in Los Angeles, reported Radar Online.
"Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the Grammys to show the whole world they are back together. Chris doesn't care what the haters say, and wants to give the viewers an over the top performance with Rihanna," said a source.
"He wants the fans to know this is the real deal, and he is a changed man. If Rihanna can forgive him, the rest of the world should move on from what happened four years ago," the source added.
A Grammys insider said that producers were hesitant to give the couple the green light to perform at the ceremony together, saying, "It's an extremely delicate situation and there is concern about the backlash the performance could receive. But it could also be ratings gold."
Rihanna is nominated in three categories at this year's Grammys, including Best Pop Solo.