Chris Hemsworth found onscreen nudity hard in 'Rush'
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
He lost weight and learned to drive fast but actor Chris Hemsworth, who plays Formula One racecar driver James Hunt in 'Rush', found filming his first nude scenes most daunting.
The Australian actor, 30, said he also found it difficult to watch his nude scenes in Ron Howard-directed film but his wife, Spanish actress Elsa Pataky, liked it, reported People
"It was more daunting than the racing! To take your clothes off in front of 100 people and cameras was something I wasn't comfortable with. To be honest, it was embarrassing,"
"It was more uncomfortable for me to see than her. I think she enjoyed it."
Another challenge for Hemsworth was to lose weight to play
"It was brutal. I've said this before, but my wife was pregnant when I was preparing for the film and I had more symptoms of a pregnant woman than she did. I was hungry all the time and moody," he added.