Christians might end up being slaves in US by 2060: Religious group
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
The American Family Association, a conservative religious group, has warned that by the year 2060, Christians could be treated "like African Americans were prior to civil rights."
It also warned that the family unit as it is known today could be dissolved and the United States of America (US) could have a Muslim president.
The message was written by Donald Wildmon, the founder and chairman of the AFA, the Huffington Post reports.
The AFA was founded in 1977 by Wildmon, who was a pastor in Mississippi at the time. The conservative, anti-gay, anti-abortion group''s mission is "to inform, equip, and activate individuals to strengthen the moral foundations of American culture, and give aid to the church here and abroad," according to its website.
The group has run a number of controversial campaigns in the past.