Christians might end up being slaves in US by 2060: Religious group
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- President not for executing Devinderpal Singh Bhullar, MHA disagrees
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
The American Family Association, a conservative religious group, has warned that by the year 2060, Christians could be treated "like African Americans were prior to civil rights."
It also warned that the family unit as it is known today could be dissolved and the United States of America (US) could have a Muslim president.
The message was written by Donald Wildmon, the founder and chairman of the AFA, the Huffington Post reports.
The AFA was founded in 1977 by Wildmon, who was a pastor in Mississippi at the time. The conservative, anti-gay, anti-abortion group''s mission is "to inform, equip, and activate individuals to strengthen the moral foundations of American culture, and give aid to the church here and abroad," according to its website.
The group has run a number of controversial campaigns in the past.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held